Powder Metal Gear to be used in application of high strength, long wear and dimensional consistency. Why Powder Metal Gear :
- Powder Metal Gears tooth forms are pressed in from a precision Die and not cost of sharing the teeth. It’s very cost-effective.
- Forming the gear tooth in a precision Die means excellent part to part consistency
- The gear tooth can be formed as customized and the root radius formed for maximum strength fully in the precision Die, no secondary needed.
- Helical gears are possible with up to a 20 degree helix angle
- Powder Metal Gears can be thru-hardened, and based upon the density and raw material type, also case hardened
More Information: www.paoyuebrands.com