Powder Metal Benefit: 3C1H of Powder Metal Benefit
- Cost-Effective: Is suited to moderate- to high-volume component production requirements
- Complexity: Facilitates manufacture of complex or unique shapes which would be impractical or impossible with other metalworking processes
- Capacity Saving: Provides controlled porosity for self-lubrication or filtration.
- High Performance: Offers long-term performance reliability in critical applications
The powder metallurgy process provides a host of advantages over competing metalworking technologies. These all add up to part-to-part uniformity for improved product quality, shape and material flexibility, application versatility, and cost effectiveness.
- Minimizes machining by producing parts at, or close to, final dimensions.
- Minimizes scrap losses by typically using more than 97% of the starting raw material in the finished part.
- Permits a wide variety of alloy systems.
- Produces good surface finish.
- Provides materials which may be heat treated for increased strength or increased wear resistance.
More Information: www.paoyuebrands.com